Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Some Visual Improvements

Some of you may notice the few new look to the blog in various areas. The first big change I went for was changing the title to include a nice Square Enix reference. Ultima Weapon works for both Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy so I figured it was the best way to go. I've also added another button for all of you poor souls who don't have it (please get it). Hopefully, I will have a nice tag cloud popping up once blogger actually updates my blog.

Has anyone else noticed this? I mean I will update the blog, and while my preview of the blog is obviously updated, the actual blog itself is not. Now I'm not knocking Blogger. The service is great for bloggers who are just starting out (like me), but it would be nice the changes happen a little bit quicker.

No comments: