Sunday, April 16, 2006

The Goal

There are many blogs out in the vastness called the "internet" and a lot of them deal with the personal day-to-day happens of the people's lives. This is not one of those blogs. While I would be very flattered that anyone would take the time to actually read about my rather hetic life, I feel that privacy is something that needs to remain. I'm sure you'll understand me as a person once this blog gets going but for now the blog is going in a different direction.

This blog is going to mainly concerned about two things:

1. Photos of cities at night. I just love these things to death. So not only will I display my favorite photos but also give great music suggestions to listen to while searching for these photos.

2. Tech news. This can be anything from computers, Web 2.0, videogames, iPods...etc. Nothing is safe from the opinions of Sleepless City Tech. I'm betting this will take up the bulk of the blog because while there are many photos of cities...there are even more stories in the tech world.

So there you have it, a quick rundown and general direction of the blog. Hopefully, in the next few days the blog will look better, but seeing as how I am really new at this blogging thing (when it comes to skinning them) I wouldn't cross any fingers.

And also as anyone can probably guess from my avatar plus the various links I have sitting to the right of this post, is that I love love love love Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy. Yes...I do. Terribly. So in addition to tech news, videogame news, and cities...there will be a lot of Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts stuff here as well.

No comments: